Ingredients you need for mini vegan pancakes
- ¾ tea cups full wheat flour
- ¾ tea cup non diary milk or water
- 1 ts baking soda
- 2 tbs maple syrup or agave
- 1 ts of apple vinegar
- ¼ ts of cinnamon
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds oil or coconut butter
- For serving
- Maple syrup, agave or sweetener of your choice
- Fresh fruit based on season and preferences
- Some nuts (optional)
This recipe for mini vegan pancakes turned out to be really successful and I was looking forward to share it. I was lucky to find fresh blueberries and I really tried making them look beautiful for the photos.
There are so many recipes for vegan pancakes but when I start checking them I see all sorts of products I rarely use… For this recipe you don’t need many ingredients and the only thing that’s more irregular is maybe the nut milk.
It’s already been sold in almost all big stores and it’s also easy to make at home. I always have almonds and make milk myself, if I need one cup of it.