Ingredients needed for your Pasta Salad with Pesto
For the salad
For me, this salad is a main course, it is nutritious and satiating and perfect for lunch. It could be prepared in advance and is suitable to bring to the office. No need to warm it and it doesn’t spill. It combines several delicious Mediterranean products, which are my favorite… I hope you like them as well!
I had a jar of homemade dried tomatoes from Bulgaria, which was a gift from a very special person, some olives and fresh basil. I made a parmesan pesto and ended up with a delicious and flavorful dish with a tomatoes and fresh basil aroma.
How to prepare this tasty Pasta Salad with Pesto and Sundried Tomatoes
Pasta Salad with Pesto and Sundried Tomatoes
For the salad
- 200 g eggless pasta
- 100 g dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil
- 100 g pitted black olives
For the pesto
- 1/2 bundle basil
- 1 handful Cashews
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon squeezed (optional)
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs Water
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Blend the products for the pesto together until smooth.
- When the pasta is cooked, run under cold water, drain from excess water and place in a salad bowl. Finely chop the tomatoes and olives and add them to the pasta.
- Add the pesto and mix well. The salad is ready!