Ingredients needed for the Pumpkin Quinoa Salad with Lentils
For the salad
This is the perfect salad for cold days. Contains many useful ingredients and is extremely tasty and aromatic.
For us, this salad is often a main course and the set portions are for two people, but as a main course. Even if it remains, the salad can be consumed the next day. Just let it rise to room temperature before consumption.
Salad can be made only with lentils or only quinoa, as desired.
How to make this tasty Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad with lentils step by step
Roasted Pumpkin, Lentil and Quinoa Salad
For the salad
- 100 g lentils
- 50 g quinoa
- 150 g pumpkin
- 7-8 dried tomatoes
- 1/2 head red onion
- 50-100 g almonds or nuts
- 3-4 sticks of parsley if desired
- 20-30 g pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1/4 pomegranate seeds optional
For the dressing
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs apple vinegar
- 1/2 ts ground cumin
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- I peel and slice the pumpkin. Grease with a little olive oil, season with salt and bake at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- I load lenses and quinoa separately according to package directions.
- Bake the raw almonds lightly in a dry and warm pan for 3-4 minutes. I'm left to cool down.
- Peel and chop the onion, chop the tomatoes and parsley. If the tomatoes are not marinated in olive oil, but only dried, then pour first with warm water and leave for 5 minutes and then cut.
- After the quinoa and lentils boil, I wash with cold water. I let the pumpkin cool. I mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and pour in dressing.